1: Prohibited items
Refrain from the following acts on the Facebook page, (hereinafter, referred to as the "Page"). If users engage in the following acts, we might delete his/her posts or block his/her account.
- Acts which libel specific persons, businesses, countries, regions etc.
- Fraudulent acts such as impersonating others.
- Acts which might have a possibility to infringe on a third party’s rights including copyrights, trademark rights, image rights and acts which violate laws or public policies.
- Acts which exclusively advertise or affiliate someone to a group.
- Acts which come under dishonest acts as designated by Facebook.
- Acts which are inappropriate for the purpose of the race.
- Acts which the Secretariat judges might disturb the order of things.
- Acts which the Secretariat judges as inappropriate.
2: Exemption Items
- The Secretariat is not obliged to ensure accuracy or perfection on the page.
- The Secretariat is not responsible for any damages which are caused when a user uses the page or cannot use the page.
- The Secretariat is not responsible for any content of the posts including comments, pictures, videos etc.
- The Secretariat is not responsible for any trouble or disputes regarding the page, which occur between users or between users and a third party.
- The copyright of a user’s post belongs to the user him/herself. However, we assume that a user should permit the right whose post contents might be voluntarily used including processing, extract, reproduction, publicity, translation, etc. And we assume the user agrees not to exercise the copyrights.
- We cannot give any answers to questions including how to use the page or technical questions or system conditions etc.
3: Dealing with personal information
- The Secretariat defines personal information as items which identify a specific person including name, date of birth, occupation, income, property, etc.
- When the Secretariat collects personal information, we clearly explain the purpose of it, and collect the personal information in person if necessary. The Secretariat does not use the personal information for anything other than the stated purpose and never offers the personal information to parties outside of the Secretariat.
- The Secretariat manages the collected personal information to avoid leakage, falsification and destruction. If the personal information becomes unnecessary, we will immediately delete the information.