Social Media Policy
The Sapporo International Ski Marathon Secretariat (hereinafter referred to as the "Secretariat") defines the attitudes and actions that must be observed when using social media as follows:
Principles of Action
- Maintain an attitude of listening and listen to other opinions.
- Understand the characteristics of social media and take responsibility for transmission of information and dealing with information.
- Respect third-party copyrights, image rights, privacy and other rights.
- Prohibit the disclosure of confidential information and non-public information of stakeholders.
- Observe laws and social norms.
To those who use social media
- Please note that the secretariat cannot answer individual comments posted on the Facebook page. If you need an answer, contact us at the following address:
- Remarks by officials that differ from the official accounts in social media are not always seen by the Secretariat and may not reflect the actual opinions of the Secretariat.
If you have any questions about our social media policy and social media usage, please contact us at the following address.
> Contact information for the event website Click here
Established September 1st, 2019